Thank you for using www.newglobetraveller.com. Following terms and conditions pertain to the use of this website;
This Website is operated by New Globe Traveller Ltd. with its head office at 1000, Lakeside, Witham, Essex CM8 1XW.
- The term ‘we’, ‘us’ refer to New Globe Traveller. The terms ‘you’, your refer to the website user.
- This website is not intended for use of children under the age of 18 without the permission of a parent or guardian. You must be above 18 years of age to make a purchase on this site.
- It is possible to place orders on our website. When placing an order on the site you are confirming that (a) you are above 18 years of age (b) the information you are providing is accurate (c) that you are an authorised user of the payment method being used.
- Your order is placed once you click on the “Pay Now” in the ordering process. Once we have received your order, a confirmation of receipt will be sent to the e-mail address provided by you in the ordering process, which will contain your order number and purchase details. A legally binding agreement has now been concluded for the sale and purchase of the products.
- When you send us your order, we may verify certain items before the order is fulfilled. This verification may include your personal information including your address and your payment information. By submitting your order, you agree to this verification.
- Prices for products displayed on the website include Value added tax (VAT). Should shipping costs apply to your order, these will be displayed at the check out stage.
- We accept different payment methods including payments by card or bank transfers.
- We reserve the right to change products and prices displayed on the website. However when you place an order, the product and price will be the as displayed. All prices quoted are as shown in respective currencies.
- We reserve the right to refuse to fulfil an order or cancel a purchase for reasons such as the ones mentioned below;
- you provide incorrect information
- we do not have the product available in stock
- your payment is not authorised
- Our shipping, returns and delivery terms are mentioned on the website. Delivery dates are estimates and not guaranteed.
- In the event that you find a purchased product to be damaged or having manufacturing defects please contact our customer services. The warranty does not apply to wilful damage, or improper or unreasonable use.
- Unless otherwise noted, the Website, its features, functionality, and all materials, including, without limitation, images, text, graphics, logos, descriptions, data, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, audio clips, sounds, files, software, specifications, advertisements, titles, names, User Generated Content (comment on blogs), and any other materials that appear as part of or on the Website (collectively, the “Content”), are protected by copyright and/or database right and/or other intellectual property rights in the United Kingdom and are owned, controlled, and/or licensed by New Globe Traveller Ltd.
Except as permitted by the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 or otherwise as may be expressly permitted by New Globe Traveller, you may not use, reproduce or copy (including storing in any medium by electronic means and whether or not transiently or incidentally to some other use), publish, misappropriate, extract, re-utilise, transmit, distribute, display, modify, perform, download, license, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, frame, transfer, sell or participate in any sale of, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any Content, the Website, or any related software.
- New Globe Traveller shall not be liable for any damage as a result of any delay or failure to deliver due to any act of God, act of yours, embargo or other governmental act, regulation or request, fire, accident, power outage, strike, slowdown or other labour difficulties, war, riot, act of terrorism, delay in transportation, defaults of common carriers, inability to obtain necessary labour, materials or manufacturing facilities or, without limiting the foregoing, any other delays beyond New Globe Traveller’s reasonable control. In the event of any such delay, the approximate indicated date of delivery shall be extended for a period equal to the time lost because of the delay.
- These Terms and Conditions and the transactions governed by these Terms and Conditions shall be exclusively governed and construed according to English law. Any disputes relating to or arising out of these Terms and Conditions and/or any transactions governed by these Terms and Conditions (including non-contractual disputes) will be exclusively submitted to the English courts. However, if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, you may contact us on:
New Globe Traveller Ltd,